2018年五行数字号码

当前位置:主页 > 2018年五行数字号码 >

During the work of the washing machine, the consumer of spon

According to the Straits Herald report (reporter Lin Liping co广州马拉松赛获得国际田径联合会金标赛事称号rrespondent Zhuo Yanzhen), the outdoor washing machine was suddenly self ignite during work, which made Mr. Wang who lived in Tongan met. The fire also caused the loss of property in Mr. Wang's family. After that, it cost more than 10000 yuan for water electricians, paint workers, mud workers and stainless steel doors. The reason is also caused by the spontaneous combustion of the washing machine.
上一篇:没有了
下一篇:没有了